Get In Touch
Our self-serve dog wash stations are available anytime. We are open Monday through Saturday on a first come, first served basis.
8521 Golf Course Rd
Albuquerque, NM 87114
Winter Hours: November thru April
Thursday- Monday 10 am to 6 pm | Closed Tuesday & Wednesday
Summer Hours: May – October
Thursday- Monday 9 am to 7 pm | Closed Tuesday
Experience our Therapy Skin Spa
Below are some helpful tips to consider for pet etiquette to help ensure each dog and dog owner has an enjoyable experience in our dog washing stations.
- Keep your dog leashed when you bring them in for a dog wash.
- Utilize the tub tie down to keep your dog and others safe when using the self-serve dog wash suites.
- Please avoid bringing food into the dog washing stations.
- Avoid leaving your dog unattended when using the self dog wash suites, or any time.
- Please be courteous of others by cleaning up after your dog when they do their business. If they have an accident in the dog washing area, that’s okay! Kindly let one of our friendly staff members know right away.
When you bring your puppy pal in for a self-service dog wash at Puddles, here is a checklist you can use when preparing to bring them in for a dog washing.
- Please make sure your dog is up-to-date on his or her vaccines.
- For their safety, puppies must be at least 16 weeks old to come in for a self-service dog wash or professional grooming.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes that you don’t mind getting a little damp.
- Bring a leash for walking your canine companion into our dog grooming facility and dog wash stations.
- Bring with you any specialized grooming products that your dog requires.
- Pack a few small training treats to reward your pup during his or her dog washing.